Use this checklist to ensure you are on the right path before submitting your final draft:
1. Did you use research material in this assignment? Research is REQUIRED for this assignment.
3. Do you haveat least twosources?
4. Are those two sources cited in the paper using either paraphrases or direct quotations?
5. Did you define words, use a dictionary, or use an encyclopedia? If so, those sources and information from those sources must be removed. Most common words or words used with their well-known definition do not need to be defined in an essay. Dictionaries and encyclopedias are NOT argumentative sources.
6. Did you use MLA 8th edition to cite your sources within the text?
7. Have you used parenthetical references within the text to show that you are paraphrasing or quoting?
8. Does the word/name in each parenthetical reference match the first word/name in the corresponding Works Cited entry?
9. Is your thesis a single, concise sentence?
10. Does the thesis state the argument the essay will make?
11. Is the file properly named, as advised?
12. Does the essay refer to itself? (For example, are you writing lines like, In this essay, I will . . .? If so, remove them.)
13. Does your paper have the correct MLA format (margin, font, space, etc)?
14. Did you run spellcheck?
15. Does your conclusion make a “so what” point?
16. Have you met the minimum word requirement?
17. Have all contractions been removed? (This is a formal essay.)
18. Does the essay have logical transitions throughout?
19. Are all of your sentences in each paragraph in the subject + verb sentence structure?
Write a 750-1000 word argumentation/persuasion essay using any approach as a method of development.
You MUST cite a minimum oftwo references/sources.Research is REQUIRED for this essay.
An effective argumentative essay must have evidence to make its case; most arguments that occur in daily life happen in the heat of the moment and are more likely directed toward saving one’s own pride than toward giving clear and supportive proof to one’s claims.
Knowing how to brainstorm is going to save you from writing a weak essay. Also, knowing how to support your claims with evidence from outside sources will further strengthen your essay. For that reason, this assignment requires the use oftwo references/sources. In addition, you will add a Works Cited page at the end of your essay. Finally, your Works Cited page will be in MLA (Modern Language Association) format so that all information provided will be easy for your reader to find.
Before attempting this essay:
Review all of the chapter sections located in Lessons 6 and 7.
Review the available documents and sources located at the Helpful Resources folder on the course menu.
Purpose: to persuade
Method of Development: your choice
The impact of technology on critical thinking skills (is it making people smarter or not-smarter)
A cashless society and social credit scores–is turning over financial freedom a positive or a negative?
Can the U.S. Constitution be restored in America?
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH STUDENT ASSIGNMENT AID TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT