Prompt (what will you be writing about): Despite having sold more than 40 million copies, To Kill a Mockingbird is still one of the most banned books in American school curriculum. This is based in it
Prompt (what will you be writing about): Despite having sold more than 40 million copies, To Kill a Mockingbird is still one of the most banned books in American school curriculum. This is based in its adult theme and charged language. Now that you have viewed this version (which is almost identical to the novel), what do you think about his ban? Please respond to the following prompt, using the film study, and two other academic/reliable sources. In your essay, use cited text examples from both research sources as well as the film. Should Harper Lee’s To Kill a Mockingbird be banned in middle and high schools? Why or why not?
Instructions (how to get it done):
• Choose your side of this issue and decide what three supporting proofs you are going to use to defend your argument.
• Create a thesis statement that clearly states your argument and how you are going to prove it. You are welcome to use the following template: o It is apparent that Harper Lee’s Pulitzer Prize winning novel, To Kill a Mockingbird, should be banned in middle and high schools because of reason #1, reason #2, reason #3.
• Go to the library database and find two sources that will help you defend your argument. You must use information from these articles in your essay and cite this new information with an in text-citation. Format for citing from articles is: o According to research, Lee’s novel has been on the list of top ten banned books since it was written in 1960 (Miller, 1986). OR o According to Miller (1986), Lee’s novel has been on the list of top ten banned books since it was written in 1960.
• Be sure also to include text examples from the film. These should be cited also. Format for citing from a movie is: o For in text citations:
(Director, year) which is (Mulligan, 1962) o For the reference page citation:
Mulligan, R. (1962). To kill a mockingbird. Brentwood Productions.
• Defend your thesis in an introduction, at least three supporting sections, and a conclusion.
• Check in with your instructor with any and all questions. Requirements: • Length and format: 3-4 pages.
• You should have at least two outside sources plus the film.
• The title page and reference page are also required, but they should not be factored into the 3-4 page length of the essay.
• It should also be double spaced and should conform to APA formatting and citation style.
• Use the third-person, objective voice, avoiding personal pronouns such as “I,” “you,” “we,” etc.
• Use APA format for in-text citations and references when using outside sources and textual evidence.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH STUDENT ASSIGNMENT AID TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT