Consider your last vehicle purchase and the decision making process you engaged in while deciding what vehicle to purchase or if a new vehicle was the right decision. While analyzing your decision, keep in mind that everything from the interest rates to the price of gasoline is driven by the economy in one way or another.
Develop a 1,400-word analysis of your decision-making process in which you include the following:
- Discuss the role of the interest rate and the cost of financing on your purchase decision. Interest rates are derived from the supply and demand for money and the actions of the Federal Reserve System. What was the rate of interest you paid on your vehicle loan? Were interest rates rising or falling at the time of your decision?
- Examine the influence of gasoline prices on the choice of vehicle you selected.Gasoline prices rise and fall dramatically based on economic supply of and demand for crude oil. When gasoline prices are low, Americans buy larger, heavier autos, SUV’s and pick-up trucks. When gas prices are high, Americans purchase more compact and fuel efficient vehicles. When you purchased your last vehicle, were crude oil and gasoline prices rising or falling?
- Discuss the following in regard to your household at the time of your purchase:
- Were you employed?
- Was the economy growing or contracting (recession)?
- If you were employed, did you take into consideration the risk that you might lose your job if a recession occurred during the period of your loan pay-back?
A basic assumption of consumers making purchases of large items requiring financing is that their household cash flow will be adequate to cover the monthly loan payments. For most Americans, this also means assuming continuation of their present wages. But many jobs are sensitive to rises and falls in the business cycle, as witnessed by the 10% unemployment rate of the past “Great Recession.”
Evaluate the financial trade-offs made when making your purchase. This includes lower maintenance costs for a newer vehicle versus a car payment and higher insurance among other factors.
- Discuss the influence of any of these Federal or state level programs on your decision to purchase a vehicle; or if these did not factor into your decision, explain why or why not:
- Explain the influence of environmental factors such as emissions and health concerns on your decision.
- Discuss the ways in which your purchase illustrates one piece of the circular flow model of economic activity. What are the other parts?
- Develop conclusions about the economy’s influence on personal and business decision making such as purchases, investments, and so forth.
Cite a minimum of three peer reviewed sources.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH STUDENT ASSIGNMENT AID TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT