- Â Course Project Ph2 VIDEO.mp4Â (170.056 MB)
Summary:Produce an ER Model for the following scenario (presented in Step 1 below) and business need, for the Pythagoras Math Academy. Â Reference the attached video (Course Project Ph2 Video.mp4), for a full introduction and demonstration and expectations for this project.Deliverables:
- ER Model for the scenario presented.
- You have the option to use MS Visio (if you have the software) to produce your ER Model.
- Alternatively, if you do not have MS Visio, you can use the ERD PLUS (Open source ER Modeling Software) and produce your ER Model.
***The submission is a Word document with the ER Model diagram copied.Â Do not send any type of image.Â The submission must be the image copied into a Word document.Â Please include a cover sheet with your full name, the class andÂ the university spelled correctly.Â Please include any details necessary to describe the results.Â
- MS Visio by Microsoft OR
- ERD PLUS, Open Source Offering. This offering is cloud-based, and you do not need to download any clients. You will need to create an account (username and password), link to this offering follows:Â https://erdplus.com
Lab Steps:Step 1:Â Read and understand the Scenario andÂ Business needsÂ presented below. Define and document the ENTITIES, and RELATIONSHIPS, required to address the business needs. The nouns in the scenario below will give the ENTITIES that you will need. Finally, the verbs will describe the RELATIONSHIPS.Scenario and Business NeedÂ The Pythagoras Math Academy is in need to develop a database to keep track and control of his students, teachers, and classes offered.Â Teachers are able to teach multiple courses. But they are required to be certified on the course they are teaching. For example, only a group of teachers are certified to teach Algebra, and other Geometry.Â Students can take multiple courses. Courses are taught by teachers with the proper certification and have multiple certs as needed.Â Courses are taught in one of the classrooms at one of the Schoolâ€™s several sites.Each classroom is optimized to serve the needs for a course (for example some courses might require computer labs and whiteboards). The school needs to keep track of the math courses delivered in each of the sites.Step 2:Â For this project, you are required to use MS Visio or ERD PLUS to produce the deliverables.If you are using MS Visio follow the steps below:
- Reference the Course Project Ph2 VIDEO.mp4, for a short demonstration and tutorial of this tool, and project overview/ expectations.
- Open MS Visio
- Click on the Software Database Template in the main window
- Select the Database Model Diagram Template to open a new file.
- Save the File and ensure to have in your file name PROJECT2_LastName_FistInitial.
If you are using ERD PLUS.
- Watch the recorded short tutorial for this tool. Reference the attached video as follows: Course Project Ph2 VIDEO.mp4.
- From the ERP PLUS main interface, select DOCUMENTS –>Â NEW DIAGRAM (NAME YOUR DIAGRAM) –>ER DIAGRAM –>Â CREATE
- Reference demonstration video for how to navigate tool, how to create entities, add attributes, relationships, and Cordiality. Demonstration video attached as follows: Course Project Ph2 VIDEO.mp4
Step 3:Â Define and Database ENTITIES
- Add an entity for each Table you identified in the Scenario andÂ Business Need.
- You will use the MS Visio tool, or the ERD PLUS open source offering to complete this step.
Step 4:Â ADD the required ENTITY ATTRIBUTES
- Add the required Attributes for each Entity that you feel would help to define each Entity as needed.
- Select one of the attributes to be PRIMARY KEY (PK)
Step 5: Define RELATIONSHIPS
- Use the Crowâ€™s Feet Notation.
- Reference recorded demonstrations on how to use these notations, for MS Visio and ERD PLUS. Reference attached video as follows: Course Project Ph2 VIDEO.mp4
- Drag and drop (draw) relationships between the entities you defined.
- Connect the ends to the two entities for each relation.
- Defined the Primary Key for the parent entity.
Step 6: Define CARDINALITY RELATIONSHIPSet the cardinality for each of your relationships defined in Step 5. Â For MS Visio: select a relationship line in the drawing area that is connecting two entities. In the Database Properties window, select the miscellaneous category. Select the cardinality for the selected relationship.Step 7: Upload your Work
- Save the File and ensure to have in your file name PROJECT2_LastName_FistInitial.
***The submission is a Word document with the ER Model diagram copied.Â Do not send any type of image.Â The submission must be the image copied into a Word document.Â Please include a cover sheet with your full name, the class andÂ the university spelled correctly.Â Please include any details necessary to describe the results.Â Rubric:
- 10 points: ER Model (MS Visio OR ERD PLUS)
- 10 points: Entities: Minimum of Three entities are represented
- 10 points: Attributes: Minimum of Two attributes for each Entity. Most would require more than two attributes, and I am only requiring two per entity.
- 10 points: Relationships: Minimum Three relationships are presented.
- 10 points: Cardinality is defined and specific for each relationship with Crowâ€™s foot notation.
Get Professional Assignment Help Cheaply
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Why Choose Our Academic Writing Service?
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
Online Academic Help With Different Subjects
Students barely have time to read. We got you! Have your literature essay or book review written without having the hassle of reading the book. You can get your literature paper custom-written for you by our literature specialists.
Do you struggle with finance? No need to torture yourself if finance is not your cup of tea. You can order your finance paper from our academic writing service and get 100% original work from competent finance experts.
While psychology may be an interesting subject, you may lack sufficient time to handle your assignments. Don’t despair; by using our academic writing service, you can be assured of perfect grades. Moreover, your grades will be consistent.
Engineering is quite a demanding subject. Students face a lot of pressure and barely have enough time to do what they love to do. Our academic writing service got you covered! Our engineering specialists follow the paper instructions and ensure timely delivery of the paper.
In the nursing course, you may have difficulties with literature reviews, annotated bibliographies, critical essays, and other assignments. Our nursing assignment writers will offer you professional nursing paper help at low prices.
Truth be told, sociology papers can be quite exhausting. Our academic writing service relieves you of fatigue, pressure, and stress. You can relax and have peace of mind as our academic writers handle your sociology assignment.
We take pride in having some of the best business writers in the industry. Our business writers have a lot of experience in the field. They are reliable, and you can be assured of a high-grade paper. They are able to handle business papers of any subject, length, deadline, and difficulty!
We boast of having some of the most experienced statistics experts in the industry. Our statistics experts have diverse skills, expertise, and knowledge to handle any kind of assignment. They have access to all kinds of software to get your assignment done.
Writing a law essay may prove to be an insurmountable obstacle, especially when you need to know the peculiarities of the legislative framework. Take advantage of our top-notch law specialists and get superb grades and 100% satisfaction.
What discipline/subjects do you deal in?
We have highlighted some of the most popular subjects we handle above. Those are just a tip of the iceberg. We deal in all academic disciplines since our writers are as diverse. They have been drawn from across all disciplines, and orders are assigned to those writers believed to be the best in the field. In a nutshell, there is no task we cannot handle; all you need to do is place your order with us. As long as your instructions are clear, just trust we shall deliver irrespective of the discipline.
Are your writers competent enough to handle my paper?
Our essay writers are graduates with bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college degree. All our academic writers have a minimum of two years of academic writing. We have a stringent recruitment process to ensure that we get only the most competent essay writers in the industry. We also ensure that the writers are handsomely compensated for their value. The majority of our writers are native English speakers. As such, the fluency of language and grammar is impeccable.
What if I don’t like the paper?
There is a very low likelihood that you won’t like the paper.
- When assigning your order, we match the paper’s discipline with the writer’s field/specialization. Since all our writers are graduates, we match the paper’s subject with the field the writer studied. For instance, if it’s a nursing paper, only a nursing graduate and writer will handle it. Furthermore, all our writers have academic writing experience and top-notch research skills.
- We have a quality assurance that reviews the paper before it gets to you. As such, we ensure that you get a paper that meets the required standard and will most definitely make the grade.
In the event that you don’t like your paper:
- The writer will revise the paper up to your pleasing. You have unlimited revisions. You simply need to highlight what specifically you don’t like about the paper, and the writer will make the amendments. The paper will be revised until you are satisfied. Revisions are free of charge
- We will have a different writer write the paper from scratch.
- Last resort, if the above does not work, we will refund your money.
Will the professor find out I didn’t write the paper myself?
Not at all. All papers are written from scratch. There is no way your tutor or instructor will realize that you did not write the paper yourself. In fact, we recommend using our assignment help services for consistent results.
What if the paper is plagiarized?
We check all papers for plagiarism before we submit them. We use powerful plagiarism checking software such as SafeAssign, LopesWrite, and Turnitin. We also upload the plagiarism report so that you can review it. We understand that plagiarism is academic suicide. We would not take the risk of submitting plagiarized work and jeopardize your academic journey. Furthermore, we do not sell or use prewritten papers, and each paper is written from scratch.
When will I get my paper?
You determine when you get the paper by setting the deadline when placing the order. All papers are delivered within the deadline. We are well aware that we operate in a time-sensitive industry. As such, we have laid out strategies to ensure that the client receives the paper on time and they never miss the deadline. We understand that papers that are submitted late have some points deducted. We do not want you to miss any points due to late submission. We work on beating deadlines by huge margins in order to ensure that you have ample time to review the paper before you submit it.
Will anyone find out that I used your services?
We have a privacy and confidentiality policy that guides our work. We NEVER share any customer information with third parties. Noone will ever know that you used our assignment help services. It’s only between you and us. We are bound by our policies to protect the customer’s identity and information. All your information, such as your names, phone number, email, order information, and so on, are protected. We have robust security systems that ensure that your data is protected. Hacking our systems is close to impossible, and it has never happened.
How our Assignment Help Service Works
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!